- 1Drawing Products
- 2* Winsor & Newton
- 3Pilot - Writing Instruments
- 4Deli - School
- 5Pulse - Business Bags, School Portfolios & Cases
- 6Notebooks & Notepads
- 7% Pens, Pencils & Markers
- 8% Stapling and binding papers
- 9Scissors & Snap-Off Knifes
- 10Lamination Equipment & Supplies
- 14Lever Arch File & Folders
- 16Card Holder
- 17Note Papers
- 18Rulers & Compasses
- 20Sharpener and Eraser
- 21% Furniture and desk accessories
- 23Office Equipment and Electrics
- 24Lanyards & Badges
- 25Numberrers & Price-Marking Machine
- 27Rubber Band
- 28Adhesive Tape and Tape Dispenser
- 29Printed Documents
- 30Office Hygiene & Cleaning
- 31Coffee, Tea and Sugar
- 32Food packaging materials and Disposable tableware
- 33Tools and Technical Inventory
- 34Disinfectants - COVID-19
This universal glue is used for a wide range of gluing applications. It is ideally suitable for gluing of paper, cardboard, wood, metal, plastic and rubber to one another or in different combinations.
Specially recommended for relatively smooth, flat surfaces. The setting time is relatively short. This is why the parts must be neatly aligned.
The universal glue is used in the craft area, for hobbies, at the office, in schools, households as well as in industrial applications. This glue is characterised by colour neutrality, drip-free clean processing and rapid drying.
Application: The universal glue is applied with equal strokes as a thin layer to the cleaned surfaces to be glued; allow to evaporate for a short period, then adhere the surfaces to one another. After 5-10 minutes, depending on the absorbency of the surface, an initial adhesion is already achieved.