Tbilisi, M. Asatiani str. 14 (+995) 32 272 91 19 email@example.com KADeals Terms FAQ Contact Vacancy Blog
Frequently Asked Questions
- • How can I find a desired product?To find a desired product enter its title or code in a search field above. You can also browse through the catalog where there are thousands of products listed.
- • How can I order?Press the button "Add to cart" on desired products. The selected products will appear in the cart page. Press the button "Order" and follow the instructions.
- • Do you have a delivery service?Yes, we have it throughout whole Georgia. In Tbilisi and Tbilisi suburbs our deliverers will serve you. In other towns and villages your order will be delivered via post.
- • How much does it cost to deliver within Tbilisi and Tbilisi suburbs?The delivery of the orders over 50 laris throughout Tbilisi is free. For orders below 50 laris the shipping service cost is 10 laris. The delivery throughout Tbilisi suburbs costs 20 laris.
- • How much does it cost to deliver within regions cost?The shipping price in regions depends on the weight and the volume of the ordered products. The exact price is determined by the post about which an operator will inform you.
- • How long time does it take to deliver an order?With the standard shipping terms an order is delivered within 8 work hours in Tbilisi. In regions an order is delivered by via post and usually takes 2-3 days.
- • I would like to receive an order quickly. How shall I proceed?We have an express delivery service. Its terms and price varies by the ordered products. You will be informed about the details while placing an order.
- • How can I pay?It is possible to pay with bank cards Visa and MasterCard upon placing an order, or via bank transfer after placing an order, or with cash upon receiving an order.
- • I need only an invoice. How shall I proceed?Order using the website. Select "Bank transfer" as a payment method. Upon placing an order an invoice will automatically be sent to the specified email.
- • How can I pay the shipping price?The shipping price is included in the total price of the orders of Tbilisi and Tbilisi suburbs. When shipping in regions an operator will send an additional invoice to you about the shipping price, after which you have to transfer the amount to a bank account given in the invoice.
- • How long is an invoice valid?An invoice is valid within 3 work days after placing an order.
- • I have a list of products and I need a quote. How shall I proceed?Find each product by searching their names. Add the desired quantities of the found products to the cart. After adding to the cart the website will show you the total price. If the price is acceptable place an order.
- • Do have a store too?Yes, we have. Our store is located at Tbilisi, Mikheil Asatiani Str. number 14.
- • Until when does the store work?On Mondays until Fridays the store is open from 10:00 until 19:00. On Saturdays from 10:00 until 17:00. Sunday is a holiday.
- • Is it mandatory to register on the website?No. But we have benefits for registered customers.
- • Why shall I register on the website?Register customers automatically receive 3% discount on stationery goods, they don't have to enter their personal information on subsequent orders and they save their order history.
- • I have another question. Who shall I ask?Use online consulting, or email as at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on the number (+995) 32 272 91 19.
- • Is it possible to order as a wholesaler?Yes, it is possible. For the detailed information about wholesaler terms either text us or call us.